TRUST

                                    TRUST 

    FATHER!!! how could you always make me feel secure when I am with you.

I am not at all afraid to get onto your bike to travel..........

But when I went with my cousin I was terrified, I thought it is because it is the first time I went .......

To my surprise, I was afraid 😥 when I went with my brother. The one I love the most 💙

 This fear is because we start our day with news of horrible accidents and the unimaginary situation there.

But what made me trust my father !!!


Everything starts from the moment we hold our father hand❤
That bond ...That trust 
This trust, which makes a father superhero..

Those beautifu days, 
   holding dad's hand while walking
   waiting for dad to come from his work
   enjoying every moment which we spent with our dad

 A father is a mentor, friend, supporter, guide,coach....
We belive in our parents very much
When it comes to a father-daughter relation, i can say lucky peope are those who can talk to their father anytime without any fear.

Every daughter is father's princess 
Every daughter wishes to make their parents proud





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My E-cell family

UACP

My Bestfriend